Bucket List - Do you have one for wine?

I have been living in the US now for quite some time, but it wasn't until earlier this year when the word "bucket list" first crossed my path.  It was the movie with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman.  By the way - good movie.  Anyways, after watching that movie, I thought to myself, what a great idea. 
And while I could certainly fill my "want to" see and /or do bucket with ease, I took that a bit further and put some thought to what wines would I want to have tried!?
Of course, your first growth Bordeaux and grand cru burgundy’s, come quickly to mind but what other kind of wines are a must have.  As example, is Screaming Eagle really that good, that you would want to add that to your bucket list?  What if you could only pick 5-10 wines, what would those be?
And which vintage of those wines?  See, creating a wine bucket list is not as easy as it may sound at first.

I am still working on mine, but what would your bucket list of wine look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment